Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'ma star!

So today a devasting moment happened..a kindergardener told me she DID NOT like my hair curly. Exact words weren't so brutal, more like, "Miss Chelsey, I like your hair down and not curly." What do you say to that? She has a cute lil' lisp, so i couldn't even be offended. Then the girl next to her felt like she should stand up for me, and said that she loved my hair curly and i looked beautiful. I thought there was going to be a lil' fight..can you say kindergarten cat fight? Brooklyn vs. Ellie.

I also went to the dentist today, and that was a experience in itself. I think I have the weirdest dentist possible. I absolutely love going to the dentist. I feel I should share that first. They clean my teeth so wonderfully, and while they do that, I get to watch soap operas or shows showing gross ruined lungs. Well, the time is much enjoyed, until captain Weird walks in. I feel like I age down like Benjamin Button to the age of 4 when he talks to me. As he lowered my chair for example, he made plane noises and laughed while doing so like a retired clown. I've never heard someone crack such corny jokes on such a quick pace..they come one after another with this guy. For example, "I see no cavities; therefore, I grant you with a GOLD STAR!" as he holds it out like its garlic to a vampire, or a balloon animal to a small child. I felt like I should jump up and down in celebration screaming horray, so I did. I also found out I will be needing my wisdom teeth pulled out soon, and his joke to that was, "You should wait until summer I think. That will stall the time for when we have to use DYNAMITE!" and at this point, he evil laughed for like a minute, and I hadn't a clue how to respond. He cracked the dynamite joke twice; he may have thought it was funnier the second time. I decided I should face my attention to the tv at this point and act like I didn't hear the 'hilarious' joke. When I left, he gave me something for show and tell. His exact words, "Here. I will give you something for show and tell. Oh man, this is great! When you go to your kids tomorrow, and tell them that you didn't have cavities, and that they should brush their teeth so they don't get cavities. They will ask, What is cavities? OH! that is the exact question I wanted you to ask! They are little bugs and they look like..(as he opens the wooden case)..THIS!" (and he quickly shuts it and dies laughing)..later I come to find out the box also says I love you. Too much laughing gas maybe?

The other day, I took pictures of tracks, and I haven't a clue what animal they are.
I was told they were bunny tracks, but what awkward bunny hops if that is the case. They are like little skeleton faces..or the scream by van gogh.

We figured out how to use the webcam on the laptops at school..diligent use of our time in creative writing. I cannot do real work when it comes to being at school. It's the sad truth, but man do we take some attractive pics;)
---------------------------------------
Did I tell you I got a new WATCH? This is my doberman candy, usually she doesn't bite me, although sometimes, she does.
---------------------------------------
So today, I got told my shirt was awesome..It made me look like I was going techno/country. I'm not even sure what that is even suppose to mean..? But they also added in it was the most amazing thing they've ever seen a High Schooler wear;) ...although coming from that person...I'm not sure how to take that.
Oh, and compliments to Angela Dodson always making such a point I've always thought...
Imagine if one day animals finally gave up and just started talking, and were able to tell us all the things we've done wrong, including using the stupid baby voices towards them. 
Or..what if we could make babies with animals..and we popped out horses with human faces that can talk, or just made crazy man eating centaurs like in Western Civilization.

13 Awesome Statements conceitedly about me:)
1) I wish I had my own personal masseuse, any takers?
2) I also really enjoy having all four seasons.
3) oh, and Elf is my role model.
I love his naive view and optimism. I strive to be like him.
4) I'm mormon.
5) I can touch my tongue to my nose.
6) And cussing makes me uncomfortable.
7) I think feet are like deformed hands.
8) I get twitchy when people poke my neck.
9) I got kicked out of dance class when I was little because I was a distraction. "Kick the bug and step on it."
10) I killed a bunny because I suffocated it to death when I was little..I hugged it too tightly.
11) I used to store gross things on my wall when I was little..I will leave it at that.
12) I used to have peeing contests with my brothers..and won.
13) When I gave tours of my old house, I would tell the guest to just kick the chicken, and I'd demonstrate by kicking it clear across the patio.


sooooo,
Who wants to dance?










1 comment:

  1. DRATS! I totally commented on this forever ago, but just realized I didn't ACTUALLY comment because I didn't verify that I was human and not a robot. (Two-steps to posting a comment). Anyway, I wanted to say that your dentist sounds like a creeper, but I am jealous of the super amazing prizes you got! My dentist doesn't even bother to ask if I still want a cheap model airplane or fake ring anymore!

    ReplyDelete