Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow day much?

Stephanie Greene and I are sitting in the kitchen at the Flynn house hold right now, and I'm not quite sure exactly what channel is on, but I believe it can double as one for gays. The commercials advertise for a gay skater and also a very magical shirt that can make any male 2 sizes smaller (you may wear it under any dress shirt, tshirt, or shirtless if you'd like), but my favorite part has to be the show that is on..RuPaul's Drag Race. It's one of those shows that pull you into a trance, rather you want to watch it or not. I found myself nearly drooling as I marveled at these men calling each other sisters and rubbing boas against the wall while petting stuffed pussy cats.
 Here are some quotes from Drag Queens in outer space 2 return to Uranus. I'm sure that is what your heart desires at this moment in your amazing life.
Prepare to eat my eleganza.
These balls will be on Uranus forever.
I did, thats why im your father, and your mother.
--coming to theatres near you:)

...and at the end of the show, the winner of that round will recieve...get this... handcrafted silcone breast plates..WHAT A PRIZE:) Where do I sign up!?

So this beautiful snowy freezing day was a snow day gifted to me from mother nature and the administration of the Willard School District. Do you find yourself curious on how I spent this marvelous day? The following is my story.
I woke up at 5:10, to realize I wanted to keep sleeping. At 5:40, I awoke from bed, stretching and yawning as the birds chirped around me and the bunnies hopped carelessly on my bed. I sang a beautiful melody as I smiled at all the animals and greeted each by their name in which I gifted them with. The squirrels grinned at me for they understand the unwritten language I speak with the animals.
I glided my way towards the computer to discover that school was not yet cancelled, so I allowed myself to partake in an amazing hot shower that woke up my senses and got me all clean. As I went to dry my hair, I got a knock on my door. *knock knock* I go to answer, and my mom informed me that school was cancelled, and I should be sleeping. With this news, I went to try and fall asleep, and I succeeded surprisingly. With the official wake up, it wasn't as glorified as my fake out wake up;) and I began to run around my house in my kitten onzie and my basketball houseshoes that say 'slam it'. Such a beautiful combination. One year I wanted to wear the house shoes to school, so I took duck tape and layered it on the bottom; therefore, I can walk on water and be unphased! After wandering my house and cracking jokes with my brother, I look outside, and realize that my 
chance to become the next King Arthur. The handle of a shovel protruded proud and tall out of a mound of snow, awaiting the strong average person to become extraordinary. It was my Excalibur, the mythical sword. In my mind, the excitement was overwhelming. Here was my chance to be crowned the Princess of the snow, the shovel as my staff! Gearing up, I head out to face my challenger and laugh in its face when I succeeded in my cause. Making my way to the outside, the cold air stinging my face with its wrath, and of course the knowledge that I was going to be the one. There was no doubt in my mind! It would be me! Making my way to the shovel's handle..I give my self the inner pep talk and take in the moment that was fixing to happen, just to have the moment ripped from me from the man that does everything, Byron. My dreams were crushed with the 
strength of his arms. Him, unknowing of the moment he partook, hasn't a clue of the power that was within such a moment. It's kind of like the question: does a tree make noise when it falls in a forest with no one around? No one has the power because he hasn't a clue, so all i have to do it set the shovel back up and wait for it to get snowed in and capture the chance again! The dream has not yet been eliminated! I make my way in, scheming up the future potential moment where I am crowned queen, and I receive a text from the infamous Stephanie Greene..it was time to get my game on and unite the team..Power Ranger shirt was a must. I 
retrieved it from my closet and was prepared for a day of epic domination. To pass the time I played darts with Chris..with MICKEY MOUSE! Such a trooper he is; target practice for when we have to face the enemies I will have to face having such a high status of SNOW QUEEN and all. Chris has my back. He is like my hired body guard, plus he is black. After a few rounds of Mickey Darts, Papa Flynn was here to ride off in style to the Flynn household. When I got there, it was time to show off our skills..at MARIO KART WII! I had the most consistent game play..last every time. It was most definitely Mission Lose ago, and successfully being fulfilled. At one point in time I got the speeding bullet THREE times in a row, and I still never passed anyone or saw anyone for that matter. What can I say? I'm awesome. I also feel obliged to ask, how the heck are people making snow men? Me and Stephanie had to stick with snow blobs for our putty people because it just wasn't sticking. Tell me, what is the secret?

Oh, and from the brilliant words of The Power Rangers..
"Consider this your 2 minute warning." 
...and if you are a putty..don't mess with the power rangers..you will lose.
One more thing, Ricky Martin is gay.
Hope your snow day was as awesome as mine:)








No comments:

Post a Comment