Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just change a letter and its ok:)

I'd like to start this off with the weird vision I experienced last night. I was lying in my bed, feeling completely cozy snuggled up under my batman blanket and the beautifully quilted masterpiece that accompanies the challenge of keeping Chelsey warm when she sleeps. Here's an invention I thought of someone needs to create. Even when I am cold, my body radiates so much heat, so here's the ultimate resolution. What if we could somehow capture our body heat and form it into a blanket as soft as silk and fleece. Can you say millionaire idea? Because I sure can. As I lay there thinking of ingenious inventions such as this, I realize, for the second night in a row, I cannot sleep. The night before, I literally laid there from 9:45 to nearly midnight just trying to get some much 
appreciated shut eye. OK, maybe that laying was interrupted with some reading. Its weird though, normally when I read, it makes me tired, but at night, it seems to have the opposite effect and gets me pumped and ready to know whats next. Why does it work this way? I do not know. I guess I just need to find something that wakes me up during the day, in hopes it would have the reverse effect and put me to sleep at night..ayy?, but anyways. As I laid there, struggling to find peace with the dream world, I began to laugh.To be honest, I don't quite grasp the reason I had for 
laughing, but it happened, so I opened my eyes to stop this moment of hysteria. This is when the an odd moment happened. I looked at the foot of my bed, and there was a dark shadowy figure. You would think this would freak me out, but I was surprising amused. (and just a side note, it was not my foster brother Chris) As soon as I captured its presence with my eyes, I watched it tip toe out of my room. Oddly enough, I just closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. Thinking back on that, it seems awfully odd to be at ease with such an experience, but I was surprisingly un-phased.  

Ok, so at school, there is a cheer-leading awards banner deal, I think they had some very poor placing of the pom poms and cone. The picture speaks for itself.

Today, I had some sad news broken to me. Apparently, I am frequently caught making a face that makes me appear to be an ancestor of hamsters and gerbals. 
(the picture may be a tid bit dramatized)
Today I had a teacher that could not pronounce Nigeria. How on Earth is someone like that able to teach me anything? I get dumbfounded sometimes at the reality of things sometimes.

The following words are words of bother to me:
ASKED
MASKS/MASKED
DESKS
say them. Ok, now you may be wondering why did I just say them. Be sure you said them out loud. Now do it again, and concentrate on that last syllable. Now say it again, and hopefully you can feel my pain. Can one syllable really drag itself out to be that dramatic? I mean come on! There is no way to get around it unless you pronounce it wrong..like ast. 

During TNT, the news came on only to tell us that the guy was sponsoring..
take a guess. 
Bet you can't. 
I will give you a hint.
If you guessed an angel, you are wrong.
If you guessed lingerie football you are totally correct! Man the quality things I hear at school sometimes. I gave a woot and a hollar. Who doesn't want lingerie football..I mean come on! With society these days, it'd be the next Jersey Shore.

  I looked out onto the never ending ocean, and I didn't want it to end.
(man, someone really wanted to get across the point that END is a very important word in this sentence)

But luckily, after a day of such news, I was able to enjoy a hot cup of apple cider from the loyal piggy pot that squeals with excitement when the water is boiling to its liking!


and come to the realization that in class, I was the only cool kid who died laughing at this clip of the office, but in my defense, the guy is awesome, and I would have loved to be in that room when he tried to make an intense dream entrance. I say amen to him being a charmer!
 

 and here's an old jam.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment